Secondary Needs Being Revealed
- to be significant.
- to count, to be a "somebody."
- to be a vital part.
- to change the status quo.
- to have one's say.
Students who have these needs are easy to identify. They:
- are easily insulted.
- think people look down on them.
- want information before others get it.
- "go crazy" if decisions are made without consulting and/or considering them.
- make themselves appear superior by making others appear inferior.
- often put people down and attempt to put others in their place.
- like to label others, prejudge those they meet, and judge everyone critically.
- are joiners.
- take on more than they can achieve.
- are extremely concerned about personal appearance and what things they own.
« Return to The Agitator: Behavior