Secondary Needs Being Revealed
- to have the ability to act.
- to have control over one's own and/or other people's lives.
- to gain authority, responsibility, and/or cooperation.
- to have certain rights and privileges.
Students who have these needs are easy to identify. They:
- fight decisions.
- want a title, authority, and/or responsibility and the rewards that accompany these positions. speak out during class.
- like to have the final say.
- often think they "know it all."
« Return to The Agitator: Behavior