Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Acts as if he/she were better than everyone else, including the teacher.
- Has a little clique of friends.
- Thinks he/she can make a special set of rules for him/herself.
- Cruel and inconsiderate to peers, inside and outside the clique.
- May do what he/she wants to in class, regardless of lesson being given.
- Often tries to seize control of class.
- Very critical of others, including parents, teachers, and peers.
- May be an attractive child, be from a wealthy home, or have exceptional academic ability and record of achievement.
- Looks down on people who don't live in the "right" neighborhood, belong to the "right" clubs, dress the "right" way, or have the "right" values.