Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Always has a comment to make. It is usually irrelevant, immaterial, and without constructive substance.
- Uses abusive language-from insulting words to profanity to harsh four-letter obscenities.
- Makes disruptive and offensive noises.
- Constantly tries to draw attention to him/herself.
- Makes comments that are meant to alienate others.
- Acts only verbally.
- Likely to be articulate.
- Seems hostile about everything.
- Not well liked.
- In all kinds of trouble with all kinds of people because of his/her mouth.