Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Uses people.
- Tries to get others to do his/her work.
- Very persuasive.
- Likely to be articulate.
- Has leadership skills.
- Often tricks people into doing something for him/her. Will use any means to manipulate others, including guilt, false compliments, and a pretense of caring.
- Never admits to being at fault. Tries to place blame on others.
- Rather than perceive the reality of the situation, believes that he/she is more intelligent and clever than others. In truth, has a false sense of superiority.
- Not truthful.
- Wants his/her way, and will do anything to get it.