Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Never talks softly. Everything he/she says is said so that everyone can hear.
- If some don't hear, says it again louder.
- Even behaves loudly. Bursts into the room, slams doors, walks heavily, and falls into furniture.
- May try to be loud in order to be tough.
- Seems to consider being loud an opportunity to enhance his/her personality.
- An extrovert.
- Seems to say, in all he/she does, "I won't let you forget that I'm here."