"I Don't Care"
Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Always says, "I don't care" to anyone who will listen.
- Says, "I don't care" nonverbally too-through behavior and attitudes.
- Usually fails to bring materials to class.
- Doesn't do assignments.
- Shows disgust or lack of interest in class activities all the time.
- Makes up any kind of excuse which he/she thinks will work in the situation-especially "I forgot."
- Doesn't follow directions.
- Doesn't listen.
- Doesn't do well academically.
- Often, in trouble in more than one class-and out of school as well.