Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Always has something to tell about someone.
- Carries stories about classmates, teachers, administrators, and parents. Even talks about his/her best friend.
- Unfortunately, usually conveys bad news.
- Turns any conversation to stories he/she has to tell.
- Not concerned about the whole truth-or whether the gossip will hurt someone.
- Seeks attention; must have it. If he/she doesn't get it in positive ways, will get it by gossiping.
- Disloyal. Honestly doesn't know how to be loyal.
- Worse, seeks out information to relate. Therefore, his/her mind is constantly occupied with news to tell others.
- Likes to be with people.
- Avid talker.
- Tells stories about him/herself.