Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Not a child we dislike-just one we don't always totally believe or trust.
- What this student says is true-partially. But he/she makes every detail bigger, and adds something to every incident or story.
- Often, his/her behavior leans more toward the flamboyant than a lie.
- Credibility may be questioned in every situation unless he/she receives teacher help.
- Wants attention.
- Exaggerates to appear important or to make small events important. This is a vital clue in helping this student change behavior.
- Has strong need to relate to and be accepted by others.