Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Plays a game of being perfect with adults. Displays attitudes and actions at home and/or school which project him/her as perfect when, indeed, he/she is not.
- Tells people exactly what they want to hear.
- Perfect in the presence of authority. Not so perfect when authority is not present.
- Often reprimands classmates in the presence of others.
- Defensive and hurt when confronted.
- Pushes rules, but denies having broken any-ever.
- Always alludes to innocence-in thought and deed.
- In some situations, acts naive if confronted.
- Goes to great lengths to show how "goody-goody" he/she is.
- Likes seeing classmates "nailed to the wall."