Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Talks at inappropriate times, and gets others to join in the conversation.
- Asks questions which are not related to the subject matter.
- Interrupts during directions.
- Easily distracted and may play with objects.
- Has a short attention span.
- Often relates better to younger students because he/she is not accepted by peers.
- Seldom totally absorbed in the lesson.
- Watches others more than he/she participates with others.
- Behavior is mainly annoying. Seems to be more a social problem than a discipline problem.