The Crier (Who Claims Foul)
Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Cries immediately-even before anyone can respond to what he/she is crying about.
- Cries habitually, not occasionally.
- Cries when faced with mistakes-and even when he/she succeeds.
- Withdraws from group-withdraws into self.
- Cries to get his/her own way.
- Cries when feeling overwhelmed.
- Cries when faced with authority (teacher).
- Disturbed by everything, not just a specific issue.
- Picked on and teased by classmates.
- May stop immediately when concession is made.