Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Doesn't fulfill responsibilities.
- Always offers an excuse regarding why he/she didn't do something.
- Feels that the fault lies with someone else.
- Often presents highly creative excuses; can offer a spontaneous excuse which may even seem very probable.
- Tries to get support from friends, other students, and parents.
- Tends to feel he/she is treated unfairly by adults at school and at home.
- Approaches every task as a certain failure before making any attempt.
- Usually finds faults in teachers and parents quickly.
- May fall behind in class work.