The Con Artist
Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Usually personable and very likable.
- Relates to people readily.
- Often can talk teachers-as well as classmates-into and out of everything.
- Unfortunately, seems to enjoy and gain satisfaction from his/her manipulative skill.
- Would rather achieve through conning than through normal channels.
- Will usually brag about what he/she has done and intends to do.
- Uses his/her influence to get people to do what they don't want to do-and wouldn't ordinarily do.
- Conning is seldom positive.
- Thinks it's OK to deceive others.
- Usually "looks down" on those he/she deceives-classmates, teachers, or parents.