Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Always trying to "get even" with someone.
- Often irrational in both thinking and action-and void of perspective.
- Says, "Somewhere, sometime, someplace, I will get even."
- May gain additional satisfaction from getting even if others are hurt greatly in the process. That's why this student is likely to be a hater. However, haters don't necessarily focus all energy on striking back.
- Displays behavior often approaching sadism.
- Always aware of his/her behavior.
- More often than not, lives reluctantly with his/her hate.
- May openly reveal the vindictiveness and take pride in the terrible actions of revenge he/she creates. Sometimes feels terrible and reveals tremendous guilt over his/her feelings.
- Likely to be very angry.