Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Comes to class unprepared to work or learn.
- May demonstrate unpreparedness in many ways.
- May be always late or may forget pencils, paper, or books.
- Perhaps can't get started or forgets where he/she has left assignments.
- May show lack of interest, bother classmates, or seek attention.
- Needs and demands teacher attention.
- Wastes class time, and gets into trouble because of his/her inability to get to work.