Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Has a compulsive and uncontrollable need to talk about someone or something.
- Tells tales and is a known source of gossip.
- Spreads rumors and drops innuendos.
- Will talk to anybody, anytime, about anything he/she knows and considers significant.
- Wants and needs only a listener.
- Would reveal the life secrets of a best friend to any stranger who would provide a listening ear.
- Has a social problem caused by a distorted self-concept.
- Seeks attention by telling secrets.
- Experiences fear, anxiety, and rejection, which lead to the offensive behavior.
- Doesn't care what he/she talks about, as long as he/she can talk to someone. Will even run him/herself down.