Behavior: Specific attitudes and actions of this child at home and/or at school.
- Wants teacher's attention. Wants it privately and exclusively whenever he/she feels the need.
- Wants his/her way-always.
- Acts as if his/her desires are more important than those of classmates.
- Expects special treatment.
- Expects good grades whether or not his/her performance really warrants them.
- Complains about not receiving proper attention.
- Usually overprotected by parents.
- Usually has more possessions than classmates have. Social and economic class of parents is immaterial. Often, poor children with sacrificing parents are the most spoiled.
- Not appreciative.
- Doesn't care about others.
- Totally self-centered.