Effects: How does my child’s behavior affect other people at home and in school?
- Parents, teachers, and peers feel insulted and alienated.
- Learning situations are constantly delayed and interrupted.
- Fights and arguments are usually started by this child's behavior.
- Everybody's time is wasted.
- Others may be shocked and offended by the bad language.
- Some other children may purposely get this child started—and then keep him or her going.
- Other children—especially serious children—don't want the smartmouth around.