Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Seeks attention from everyone until he or she receives it.
- Recognizes no boundaries to his or her attention-seeking behavior.
- Engages in unexpected and unacceptable behavior.
- Doesn't know when to quit.
- Following one incident, begins thinking of something else he or she can do.
- Different from the class clown; the show-off is serious. This child brags, shows how high he or she can jump, demonstrates intelligence over others, and does anything he or she can to show superiority.
- Likes to perform in presence of opposite sex.
- Makes quick responses to all stimuli.
- Self-centered and inconsiderate of others.
- May or may not be a good student academically.