Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Shows a very low level of interest.
- Wastes time.
- Lacks goals.
- Perpetually disorganized.
- May love to talk in group discussions, whether he or she knows the material being discussed or not. But is likely to get the group off the subject at hand.
- Acts as if to say, "I don't care," and may say so openly.
- Often fails to take materials to school or to do assignments.
- May make up any kind of excuse to cover his or her behavior. This can be a valuable clue for identifying the lazy child.
- May exhibit this behavior either occasionally or regularly.