The Late Arriver
Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Last to do everything; late to dinner and last in the car. Often lags behind everyone else.
- Pretends to be in a hurry. Yet is always late.
- Acts sincere in trying to be on time or get things done. However, is "just so busy" he or she can't.
- May be seeking attention or may be fearful.
- Enters the room quietly because of embarrassment or fear—or enters noisily, seeking attention.
- Often appears completely disorganized.
- Usually a poor student.
- Behind in his or her work.
- Often appears to have good potential.