The Last Worder
Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Simply has to have the last word with parents, teachers, and siblings.
- Persists in saying one more thing, or laughing, sneering, or sighing—even when he or she knows this behavior will lead to trouble.
- Seeks attention at any price.
- Tries to prove points.
- Rude and inconsiderate.
- Shows this behavior frequently—not occasionally.
- Even while apologizing, thinks the other person is wrong—and will try to tell him or her why.
- Finds ways to force showdowns.