Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Seems to dislike everything—including himself or herself. Worse, wants everyone to know it.
- Reveals hatred through aggressiveness, rigid body language, icy stares, or total silence.
- Does not participate.
- May refuse to work with other children.
- Holds grudges for a long time.
- Works poorly as a group member.
- May have sympathetic followers.
- Appears unapproachable.
- Does not meet academic or rule requirements.
- Criticizes others.
- Questions the necessity or importance of parent decisions.
- Has frequently experienced hurt.
- Has rarely experienced success.
- Usually on the defensive.
- Has a negative attitude.
- Usually a loner.