The Crier (Who Sheds Tears)
Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Responds to any kind of pressure or conflict with tears. This behavior is different from that of the crier who is always crying foul.
- Extremely sensitive and often worries that everything will go wrong.
- Sometimes seems to feel the burden of the world on his or her shoulders.
- May also think that he or she is "different" and disliked by parents, teachers, and peers.
- Believes that his or her class work or personality will never be acceptable.
- Often teased by other children.
- Often a loner.
- Seems to need a friend.
- Usually relates easily to caring adults.