Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Speaks out automatically, without permission; acts compulsively. Behavior appears over-anxious.
- Answers when others are called upon. Interrupts when others are talking.
- Speaks out before anyone finishes speaking.
- Makes comments during conversation that are irrelevant to the topic at hand.
- Seeks attention.
- Oblivious to the needs of others.
- Seems to lack a sense of fair play.
- Often slow to complete tasks. However, is quick to promise and seems to have good intentions. Regardless, a lack of follow-through is common.
- Different from the talker; while the talker talks all the time, this child simply blurts out his or her thoughts spontaneously for the world to hear.