The Test Challenger
Behavior: How exactly is my child behaving?
- Does more than just moan and groan about tests in school. Challenges teacher's fairness in giving tests.
- Seeks concessions, such as taking a different kind of test or being tested after the class is tested.
- Tries to put parent in an adversarial position with the teacher.
- Challenges on the basis that he or she has another test that day or too much work in another class.
- Argues over correctness of answers.
- Continues to fight after the test is graded.
- Tries to upset other children.